Designing Sheetmetal Products with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire
In this course you will learn how to design sheetmetal parts and assemblies, including sheetmetal production drawings. All the functions needed to create sheetmetal parts, drawings, and assemblies are covered. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create sheetmetal design models, create the flat state of the model, and document both in production drawings.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Free Quick Reference Card that enables you to quickly look up frequently-used information when working with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire .
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions and supplementary training material. The assessment questions are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs. The account also provides access to Web-based training (WBT) developed by CADTRAIN. The WBT can be used during class to reinforce the lab exercises and can also be used after the class is over as refresher training. The Pro/FICIENCY account enables you to access up to five CADTRAIN learning modules.
This course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, industrial designers, and related roles.
- Sheetmetal Part Construction Philosophy
- Sheetmetal Construction Features
- Setting up the Sheetmetal Design Environment
- Bend Tables, Start Parts, and Templates
- Documenting Bend Order Sequences with Bend Order Tables
- Generating Flat State Models for Manufacturing
- Sheetmetal Drawings
- Converting Solid Parts to Sheetmetal Parts
- Application of User-Defined Features in Sheetmetal Design
- Sheetmetal Information Tools