Workgroup Data Management with Pro/INTRALINK (3.3)
In this course you will learn how to effectively manage product design information in a workgroup setting. This includes learning how to access and store product design information in Pro/INTRALINK, as well as how to manage that information throughout the product design process. You will also learn how to interact and work effectively with other designers in your workgroup by taking advantage of Pro/INTRALINK collaboration tools.
This hands-on course includes extensive lab exercises, all of which enable you to complete relevant tasks in the context of realistic product design scenarios. During the lab exercises you will practice performing tasks that are assigned to designers, drafters, and managers. This experience will expose you to the main aspects of managing product design information with Pro/INTRALINK, and you will see how the different roles interact and collaborate on design activities.
After completing this course you will be well-prepared to actively participate in product design activities with Pro/INTRALINK.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions that are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs.
This course is intended for designers, drafters, managers, power users, and related roles.
- Accessing and Storing Product Design Information in Pro/INTRALINK
- Making Design Modifications
- Communicating Design Intent to Other Users in Your Workgroup
- Working with Product Lifecycle Management Tools
- Running Product Design Information Reports
- Working with Multiple Product Configurations
- Managing Product Design Configurations
- Locating Product Design Information in Pro/INTRALINK
- Accessing Baselines and Previous Product Design Versions
- Best Practices for Running Pro/INTRALINK