Advanced Design and Analysis with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire
In this course you will learn advanced part modeling skills that can help improve your product designs. Topics include creating advanced sketch-based features, reusing model features, and designing models using basic surfaces and curves. You will also learn how to analyze kinematic stability and dynamic motion in assembly components. In addition, you will learn how to optimize your designs using behavioral modeling, thereby ensuring that your models satisfy design specifications. Further, you will learn how to create design animations, which are useful for recording assembly sequences and motion. Finally, you will learn how to work with other designers using Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire collaboration tools.
After completing the course, you will be well-prepared to work effectively on advanced product design projects using Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Free Quick Reference Card that enables you to quickly look up frequently-used information when working with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire.
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions and supplementary training material. The assessment questions are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs. The account also provides access to Web-based training (WBT) developed by CADTRAIN. The WBT can be used during class to reinforce the lab exercises and can also be used after the class is over as refresher training. The Pro/FICIENCY account enables you to access up to five CADTRAIN learning modules.
- Creating Advanced Sketch-based Features
- Re-using Model Features
- Editing Geometry with Surfaces and Curves
- Analyzing and Optimizing Design Models Against Design Specifications
- Creating Animation Sequences
- Analyzing and Optimizing Motion in Design Models
- Collaborating with Other Designers
This course is intended for product designers, industrial/conceptual designers, and related roles.