Administering Pro/INTRALINK (3.3)
In this course you will learn about major Pro/INTRALINK administration features. This includes learning how to use Pro/INTRALINK to manage Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire product designs in a concurrent engineering environment. This course focuses on Pro/INTRALINK administration, including database planning, installation, and configuration. The course also covers important strategies for optimally configuring and managing your Pro/INTRALINK implementation.
After completing this course you will be well-prepared to plan, install, and manage a basic Pro/INTRALINK implementation.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions that are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs.
This course is intended for Pro/INTRALINK administrators and power users, including product design team leaders and related roles.
- Planning a Pro/INTRALINK Implementation
- Installing Pro/INTRALINK
- Configuring the Pro/INTRALINK Database
- Multi-site and Single-site Implementations
- Best Practices for Running Pro/INTRALINK