Creating Production Drawings with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire
In this course, you will learn how to quickly create detailed drawings using information from 3-D design models. The course builds upon the skills you learned in T994 Fast Track to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire. You will learn how to create and detail drawings. You will also learn how to take advantage of the parametric and associative nature of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire when manipulating drawings.
After completing this course you will be well-prepared to create complete production drawings suitable for manufacturing.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Free Quick Reference Card that enables you to quickly look up frequently-used information when working with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire.
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions and supplementary training material. The assessment questions are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs. The account also provides access to Web-based training (WBT) developed by CADTRAIN. The WBT can be used during class to reinforce the lab exercises and can also be used after the class is over as refresher training. The Pro/FICIENCY account enables you to access up to five CADTRAIN learning modules.
This course is intended for drafters, design engineers, mechanical designers, industrial designers, and related roles.
- Creating Views of Parts, Assemblies, and Multiple Models on Drawings
- Creating Dimensions and Notes
- Applying Linear and Geometric Tolerances in Drawings
- Adding 2-D Drafting Symbols to Drawings
- Creating Drawing Templates and Standards
- Creating Drawing Tables and Bills of Material
- Documenting Family Tables on Drawings and Creating Parts Catalogs
- Controlling Display Options using Layers
- Creating and Editing Drawing Formats
- Managing Large Drawings