Sheetmetal Design with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0
In this course you will learn how to design sheetmetal parts and assemblies, including sheetmetal production drawings. All the functions needed to create sheetmetal parts, drawings, and assemblies are covered. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create sheetmetal design models, create the flat state of the model, and document both in production drawings.
At the end of each day, you use the skills assessments to reinforce your understanding of the course topics. Your instructor utilizes the results from the anonymous skills assessments as the basis for daily review sessions.
This course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, and industrial designers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
- Sheetmetal Part Construction Philosophy
- Sheetmetal Construction Features
- Setting up the Sheetmetal Design Environment
- Bend Tables, Start Parts, and Templates
- Documenting Bend Order Sequences with Bend Order Tables
- Generating Flat State Models for Manufacturing
- Sheetmetal Drawings
- Converting Solid Parts to Sheetmetal Parts
- Application of User-Defined Features in Sheetmetal Design
- Sheetmetal Information Tools