Creating 2-D Schematics with RSD 6.0 and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0
Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 and Routed Systems Designer 6.0 work together to create clear and concise P&ID drawings as well as 2-D Schematic Design, Circuit, Wiring, and Block Diagrams.
In this course, you will learn how to quickly use RSD 6.0 to create the drawings you need as well as how to transition from RSD 6.0 to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 to leverage the 2-D design data into 3-D designs such as Piping and Cable HArness assemblies for use later on in the design process.
This course is intended for engineers, involved in the schematic 2-D layout of either electrical cabling diagrams or piping diagrams. An Introduction to Pro/Engineer training class (or equivalent experience) is recommended as a prerequisite to taking this class.
- Overview of the 2-D Schematic Design Process
- Setting up the Design
- Setting up the Catalog Library
- Creating Block Diagrams
- Creating Circuit Diagrams
- Creating Wiring Diagrams
- Creating Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P& ID)
- Communicating Diagram Information to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0
- Creating Reports and Other Information