Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 Update
In this course you will learn how to utilize many of the enhancements to core functionality in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0. This includes learning how to use new sketcher functionality and new methods for using sketches in sketch based features. You learn new methods for creating features such as rounds and chamfers, and new capabilities for feature manipulation, such as copying and mirroring features. You review assembly enhancements, including new methods for manipulating assembly components. You use new drawing functionality, including how to create drawing views using the new drawing view user interface. You also learn how to use the new sheet metal functionality for creating flat and flanged walls.
After completing this course you will know how to use many of the new productivity enhancing tools in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Free Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 Student Edition software that enables you to practice the skills you learned in this course on your home or office computer.
- Free Quick Reference Card that enables you to quickly look up frequently-used information when working with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire.
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions that are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs
This training course is intended for people who are upgrading to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire
- User Interface and Modeling Enhancements
- Sketcher Enhancements
- Feature Enhancements
- Drawing Enhancements
- Sheetmetal Enhancements