Fast Track to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
This course is designed for new users who want to become proficient with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 as quickly as possible. You will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course. Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic model management techniques. The course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic parts, assemblies, and drawings.
After completing the course you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0.
You will receive the following items with this course:
- Free Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 Student Edition software that enables you to practice the skills you learned in this course on your home or office computer.
- Free Quick Reference Card that enables you to quickly look up frequently-used information when working with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire.
- Color student guides that complement the lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises.
- A Pro/FICIENCY account for accessing assessment questions that are provided to help both you and the instructor evaluate your progress in learning the skills covered during the lectures and labs
This course is intended for product designers, drafters, industrial/conceptual designers, and routed systems designers. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course.
- Creating New Design Models
- Editing Design Models
- Creating Reference Geometry
- Creating Direct Features
- Capturing Sketched Design Intent
- Creating Sketch-based Features
- Duplicating Design Model Features
- Working with Design Variations
- Assembling Components
- Creating Mechanism Connections
- Creating Drawings
- Resolving Regeneration Failures
- Managing Assemblies
- Analyzing Design Models
- Comprehensive Design Project