Creating Production Drawings with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
Creating Production Drawings with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 is a comprehensive training course that teaches you how to quickly create detailed drawings using information captured within the 3-D design models. The course builds upon the basic lessons you learned in Fast Track to Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0, and serves as the second stage learning.
In this course, you will learn how to create drawings, how to detail drawings, and how to take advantage of the parametric and associative nature of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 when manipulating drawings. You will also learn system administration information relating to drawings. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create complete production drawings suitable for manufacturing.
At the end of each day, you use the Pro/FICIENCY skills assessments to reinforce your understanding of the course topics. Your instructor utilizes the results from the anonymous skills assessments as the basis for daily review sessions.
This course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, and industrial designers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
- Creating views of parts, assemblies, and multiple models on drawings.
- Creating dimensions and notes.
- Applying linear and geometric tolerances in drawings.
- Adding 2-D drafting and symbols to drawings.
- Creating drawing templates and standards.
- Creating drawing tables and Bill of Materials.
- Documenting family tables within drawings to create parts catalogs.
- Controlling display options using layers.
- Creating and editing drawing formats.
- Managing large drawings.