Structural and Thermal Simulation with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
This course is designed for new users who want to test, validate, and optimize product designs with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0’s Mechanica module. Mechanica enables you to simulate structural and thermal loads on product designs. You will also complete comprehensive, hands-on lab exercises that simulate realistic analysis and design optimization activities. Advanced topics such as combined mechanical and thermal analysis techniques are also covered.
After completing the course you will be able to run engineering analyses and optimizations on your product design models.
At the end of each day, you use the Pro/FICIENCY skills assessments to reinforce your understanding of the course topics. Your instructor utilizes the results from the anonymous skills assessments as the basis for daily review sessions.
This course is intended for Design Engineers and Mechanical Designers. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course
- Simulating Mechanical and Thermal Loads in Machine Parts
- Introduction to the Mechanica Simulation Process
- Modeling Geometry, Material Properties, Loads, and Constraints
- Running Static, Modal, and Thermal Analyses
- Reviewing and Interpreting Results
- Assigning Design Variables
- Running Design Sensitivity and Optimization Analyses
- Best Practices for Simulating Mechanical and Thermal Loads in Machine Parts