Customized Pro/Piping Training using Pro/Engineer Wildfire 3.0
Course Length – (3 Days)
This course is designed for new (or existing) users who want to become proficient with Pro/Engineer Wildfire 3.0’s Piping module as quickly as possible. The course focuses on core Pipe modeling skills and is a comprehensive hands-on course. Topics include Introduction to Piping and Line Stocks, Basic and Advanced Routing Techniques, Creating, Configuring, Modifying, and Routing Pipelines, Creating Piping Assembly Structures, Creating and Inserting Fittings, as well as Piping Information and Report Parameters used for Piping Drawings. This course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic Piping assemblies, and drawings.
At the end of each module, you will find a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. Your instructor will discuss these with the class each day. After completing the course you will be well prepared with the basic skills to work effectively on the product design projects using Pro/Engineer Wildfire 3.0’s Piping Module.
Introduction to Wildfire 3.0 Training or Equivalent.
Audience: This course is intended for product designers, engineers, drafters, industrial/conceptual designers, and routed system designers. People in related roles will also benefit from taking this course.
- Introduction to Piping and Linestocks
- Basic and Advanced Routing Techniques
- Creating, Configuring, Modifying, and Routing of Pipelines
- Creating Piping Assembly Structures
- Creating and Inserting Fittings
- Piping Information Queries for Assemblies
- Report Parameters for Piping Drawings
- Configuration Settings for the Pro/Piping modules
- Top- Down Design discussions relevant to Pro/Piping
- Description of Specification Driven Piping designs
- Bill of Materials (BOM) Considerations using Pro/Piping
- Comprehensive Design Project