Creating Milling Sequences with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
In this training course you will learn how to machine products using Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 manufacturing tools. This course covers creating tool paths for milling machines.
During the course you will learn how to complete each phase of the manufacturing process. You will start by creating the manufacturing model and setting up the manufacturing environment. This will include configuring tools, fixtures, and machining operations. You will also create milling sequences and post-process cutter location (CL) data to create machine code.
At the end of each day you will complete on-line learning assessments that reinforce your understanding of the course topics. These assessments also serve as the basis for daily instructor-led review discussions.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to create numerical control (NC) programs for milling machines and post-process cutter location (CL) data to create machine specific code.
This course is intended for manufacturing engineers and NC machinists.
- Manufacturing process overview
- Setting up the manufacturing environment
- Creating and modifying milling sequences
- Creating and modifying holemaking sequences
- Creating and using manufacturing user defined features
- Duplicating NC sequences
- Correcting NC sequence failures
- Post-processing cutter location (CL) data