Advanced Part Modeling with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
This course teaches you how to use advanced part modeling techniques in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 to improve your product designs. You will learn how to create and modify design models using advanced sketching techniques and feature creation tools. You will learn how to reuse existing design geometry when creating new design models. You will also learn how to analyze and optimize design models to conform to design specifications.
After completing this advanced course you will be well prepared to work efficiently with complex product designs using Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0.
At the end of each day, you use the Pro/FICIENCY skills assessments to reinforce your understanding of the course topics. Your instructor utilizes the results from the anonymous skills assessments as the basis for daily review sessions.
This course is intended for Design Engineers.
- Creating sketch-based features using advanced sketching techniques such as conics, splines, and elliptical fillets.
- Creating advanced finishing features such as rounds, chamfers and drafts.
- Creating advanced sweeps and blends.
- Creating solid geometry using surfaces and curves.
- Reusing design geometry with inheritance and user-defined features (UDF).
- Performing advanced component operations and duplicating features and components using pattern tables.
- Creating styled and warp features.
- Creating analysis features and conducting feasibility and optimization design studies.