Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 enables you to create complex assemblies using a top-down design process. In this course you will learn how to use Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 to create and manage complex assemblies using top-down design techniques. In the top-down design process, you start an assembly design by creating a layout. The layout contains specifications and parameters that are used to control the entire assembly design. Then you create a preliminary assembly structure. This structure contains the components and their hierarchy within the assembly. Next, you use skeletons to define critical component dimensions and mounting locations, space requirements, and the motion between the assembly components. Finally, you create component geometry by referencing the skeletons and sharing design information within the assembly.
In addition, you will also learn how to reduce file size and regeneration time in complex assemblies by using simplified representations. Simplified representations enable you to exclude components that are unnecessary to the current design task, thereby reducing geometry detail and improving system response times.
After completing this advanced course you will be well prepared to work efficiently with large, complex product designs using Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0.
At the end of each day, you use the Pro/FICIENCY skills assessments to reinforce your understanding of the course topics. Your instructor utilizes the results from the anonymous skills assessments as the basis for daily review sessions.
Audience : This training course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, and related roles.
- Understanding the top-down design process.
- Creating design frameworks using skeletons.
- Creating design geometry using data sharing features.
- Managing external references in design models.
- Modifying assembly structures using layouts and skeletons.
- Reducing regeneration times in complex parts and drawings.
- Creating simplified representations of complex assemblies, using various selection techniques.
- Replacing and substituting components in assemblies.
- Modifying components in simplified representations using on-demand simplified representations.
- Updating simplified representations using definition rules.
NEWS / EVENTS
Torgon places ZEROMED Products in more than 45 Shoppers HomeHealthcare stores across Canada.read more
We are now offering a direct channel to markets for YOUR new products.read more
Want to stop smoking? Lose some weight? Learn how with Zeromed!read more
NEW!! Torgon extends Strategic Partnership as Canadian Master Distributor of Zeromed Products.read more
NEW!! Beyond the realm of MCAD and Pro/ENGINEER Torgon can place you products in retail stores and more.....read more
Torgon gets ready to launch new Zeromed Productline in Canada!read more
Discover and purchase one of our featured products now!